Disclaimer

Disclaimer: all content on this page are meant to be satire, should a person take this blog literally a doctor will be recommended -George T. Bagger

Sunday, March 6, 2011

God Bless America!

As my highly esteemed and knowledgeable colleague Bill O' Reilly said, "I'll tell you why [religion is] not a scam, in my opinion. Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can’t explain that. You can’t explain why the tide goes in.”  Of course giving a religious explanation to something wholly found in science is always the RIGHT way to go.  We do it with evolution all the time.  In fact, I have a new reason that proves that God is right here with us all the time.  Just look at the food he gives us, potatoes deep fried in oils, with meat from a cow that died last week, served on a sesame seed bun, and I get two of them.  Despite being too big for all the clothes at the big and tall store, Rush and I are still alive.  My so called doctor tells me that I have diabetes and heart disease, and I just laugh.


You want to know what else I find hilarious?  That whole anti-obesity lets move campaign that Michelle Obama promotes.  She wants us to do French things like walk and move around.  Please lady, the only time I ever move is to get the beer out of the fridge when I watch football, and half the time I make my wife do that for me.


It is so great to have a wife with the great conservative values of sandwich making, laundry doing, and going out of her way to buy  me two supersized big macs with cheese, while I sweat from all the work I do pushing the buttons on the TV remote.  Oh how I love America, land of the fat and home of the housewife.

No comments:

Post a Comment